Subject: Kind reminder: FOR VALIDATION - Testing strategies for HIV in blood, and tissues and cell donors within the EU/EEA
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Mathieu Royal \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Elena Hristova-Ivanova" <[email-masked]>, "Asparuh Dinev" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <[email-masked]>, "Cvetelina Nikolova" <[email-masked]>,Sandra Jagnjić <[email-masked]>,Marina Repušić Babacanli <[email-masked]>, "Nina Gelo" <[email-masked]>,Tamara T
Cc: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>,
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2024 16:34:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear SoHO-Net NFPs for Blood, Tissues and Cells and MAR,

Thanks to all of you who took the time to validate your country’s 
information in the draft report “Testing strategies for HIV in blood, and 
tissues and cell donors within the EU/EEA” that was sent to you by the end 
of June.

For those of you who have not yet replied, this is a kind reminder to please 
provide validation or feedback for your country on your designated SoHO 
field. The input can be provided as a reply to this email or by comments in 
the report Word document (that you can find attached to this email) and sent 
to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  (please do not “reply 
to all” in this email).

The review period for this document is open until 28 August 2024.

We kindly inform you that we will consider the information in the report as 
correct if no reply is provided to this email by the date mentioned above.

Should you have any questions on the above or concerns about the review 
period, please contact us.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,

ECDC SoHO team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.